They say you have strange dreams while being pregnant. Here are some dreams/nightmares I've endured throughout the first trimester of my pregnancy:
*
In an urban hospital somewhere on a sunny day, Joe and I race to the hospital and I give birth to a baby girl. Immediately, the infant is rushed out to the maternity wing but the hospital is like a city itself, almost like a mall with no clear directions, multiple stairs, hallways, elevators and no one around to assist you. Joe and I frantically start running to find her (I in my gown, just given birth) and cannot find the maternity wing. Joe become distracted with a loud roar from an audience and finds a door to a theater that is showing The Letterman Show and decides to pop in to watch. I take off furious, alone, frantic in search of our child.... and then wake up.
*
I was attempting to sit on a park bench one nice sunny day. My stomach had grown quite large. Unfortunately, so did my ass and I couldn't sit down. I was quite upset.
*
A Hearing, non ASL fluent person tried telling me that I should not use ASL (an actual language) to teach my infant language but should use Baby Sign Language (not a language) and I flipped out. Who that person was has yet to be identified.
*
Joe and I were dressed up to try out a new restaurant. He had a dark suit on, blue shirt, light blue tie on. I had a white sleeveless top, zipped up the back, white cardigan with pearl like buttons and a knee length black layered skirt, black stockings and black heels. While waiting in line for our reservations, a woman (who resembled a contestant from last seasons The Taste) approached me and lifted up the back of my skirt. I turned around and grabbed her by her shoulders and shoved her as hard as I possible could. Naturally, this would cause a stir, but it didn't. People carried on. I told Joe who didn't bat an eyelash that I was going to walk away. Upon returning a short time after, he's gone. He's not at a table. Fidgeting with my phone which wasn't operating properly, I find a text from him that since he had a busy day, he wanted to stop at Verizon to upgrade our phones and that he would meet me home. Angry, alone and somehow now shoe less, I walked over to the bar area, sat down and ordered a drink and proceeded to light up a Marlboro Red cigarette I bummed from a guy who looked like Rodney Dangerfield in a hawaiian shirt.
*
Running through a field, sunny day, tall grass and flowers being chased by a lion. The lion, who thankfully turned out to be friendly.. pounced on me and just hugged me. I was terrified but safe.
*
I can't remember details of this dream but it was something similar to the movie Aliens when the creature came out of the stomach through the clothes. I'm kind of glad I don't remember much of this.
*
Stay tuned for more! (I am bracing myself) Sweet dreams! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comments:
Post a Comment